To set a date and time for the quiz you have to follow the following.
- Click on the “Date” button in the quiz section you wish to publish. As shown in Figure 2.3(a).
- A pop up will be displayed to manage your quiz date and time.
- You can create as many quiz dates as you want.
- To create a quiz date follow the following
- Enter an Activation Date. I.e., Date when the quiz is opened for quiz takers to access.
- Enter a Deactivation Date. I.e., Date when the quiz is closed for quiz takers to access.
- You cannot set an Activation Date a day before your current date.
- After creating a Quiz Date, click on the “Manage Quiz Time” button on the list of quiz date to manage your time for the quiz. As shown in Figure 2.3(b)
- You can set different times for a quiz date.
- Quiz Time consists of the following
- Start Time. Time the quiz is opened for quiz takers.
- End Time. Time the quiz is closed for quiz takers.
- You cannot set a Start Time passed your current time.
Figure 2.3(b) Create Quiz date
Figure 2.3(c) Create Quiz date a day before the current date
Figure 2.3(d) Delete Quiz Date
- Click ”Manage Quiz Time”
- Click “Delete Quiz Time”.
- Delete all the Quiz Time(s) created.
- Click “Delete Quiz Date”.