This enables you to create questions from an array of ready-made questions on a number of topics.
You can select from your question bank and/or question bank from the Renderquiz bank.
Here are the steps to follow to create a question using the question bank feature.
- Click on the “Add Questions from Question Bank” button in the question index page
- You will be redirected to the page to create question(s) from the question bank page as shown in figure 2.4
Figure 3.0 Create Question from question bank
- Select where you want to create your questions from, Admin or/and your personal question bank.
- Select question type(s) which you will want your questions from.
- Check the category (or categories) you want your questions from.
- Enter the number of questions you want to add for each of the categories selected.
- Or enter the total number of questions you want based on the categories selected.
- Click on Add to create the questions.
- A preview of the questions to be created will be showed where you can select or unselect the questions you want.
- Then click add.
Your questions will be created