To create a new question click on the “Add Question” button in the Question Index page.
You will be redirected to a new page, where you have to follow the following instructions to create a new question,
- Select question type of your choice.
- Type “Question Text”.
- You have the option of uploading an image for the question.
- Add the score for the question
- By default you have 4 options. But you can add as much options as you want by clicking on the “Add more answer options” button.
- Enter option text for each of the options.
- If Single choice you can only select one correct answer by checking on the radio button.
- If multiple choice; you can select more than one correct answer by checking on the checkbox.
- Select the category which you want the question to belong to.
- You can select more than one categories by checking the checkbox the checkbox opposite the category name.
- Click “Create” button to create your question.
- You must select a correct answer if single choice or multiple-choice question.
Figure 2.8(a) Create Question
Note: Every questions you create will be stored in your question bank, which you can use to create a question from.
After creating a question, you can choose to go back and view the questions created by clicking the “Back to Questions” button.
Figure 2.8(b) Create Question without selecting a correct answer
Figure 2.8(c) Question Index after creating a question